Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies，2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies，2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH) by Sound Town at IGWT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies, 2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH) The Sound Town
The Sound Town SWM20-U2HH combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless microphone system which won't break your bank. It comes with dual-channel up to 200 selectable UHF frequencies. This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment. The two handheld wireless microphones employ a cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background.
The Sound Town SWM20-U2HH wireless system provides a great operation range up to 300 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, stages, schools, places of worship, etc.
How to Synchronize the SWM20 Receiver and Microphone :
1. Connect the SWM20 receiver to an AC outlet through the power adapter provided. Install the antennas to the receiver.
2. Connect the SWM20 receiver to a powered speaker or an amplifier with the 1/4" audio cable provided. Turn on the SWM20 receiver.
3. Put two alkaline AA batteries into the battery compartment of the microphone.
4. Power on the hand held microphone, after 3 seconds, there will be a frequency showing on the LCD screen.
5. Press the UP or DOWN button on the receiver until the frequency matches what the handheld microphone has on its screen. There are two channels on the receiver with different frequency ranges and use the channel that covers the frequency range of the microphone.
6. After selection is made, it becomes locked after 3 seconds. The LCD screen on the receiver now shows the battery life of your microphone. Use the volume knob on the receiver to adjust the volume.
Features & Highlights
- This Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices, compared with a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. The wireless system provides cordless freedom and ease of use
- Easy to set up and operate with Dual-Channel up to 200 selectable UHF frequencies (640-690 MHz) and independent volume controls
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent;Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noises and boost dynamic range. The cardioid microphone pickup pattern produces superb feedback and off-axis rejection
- Up to 300 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages
- Note: Please connect the wireless microphone system to a PA system (a powered/active speaker or an amplifier, sold separately) to work
|Package Weight:||2.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|