Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies，2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH)
Free Shipping Included! Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies，2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH) by Sound Town at IGWT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies, 2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH) The Sound Town
Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Selectable Frequencies, 2 Handheld Mics (SWM20-U2HH)
The Sound Town SWM20-U2HH combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless microphone system which won't break your bank. It comes with dual-channel up to 200 selectable UHF frequencies. This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment. The two handheld wireless microphones employ a cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background.
The Sound Town SWM20-U2HH wireless system provides a great operation range up to 300 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, stages, schools, places of worship, etc.
How to Synchronize the SWM20 Receiver and Microphone :
1. Connect the SWM20 receiver to an AC outlet through the power adapter provided. Install the antennas to the receiver.
2. Connect the SWM20 receiver to a powered speaker or an amplifier with the 1/4" audio cable provided. Turn on the SWM20 receiver.
3. Put two alkaline AA batteries into the battery compartment of the microphone.
4. Power on the hand held microphone, after 3 seconds, there will be a frequency showing on the LCD screen.
5. Press the UP or DOWN button on the receiver until the frequency matches what the handheld microphone has on its screen. There are two channels on the receiver with different frequency ranges and use the channel that covers the frequency range of the microphone.
6. After selection is made, it becomes locked after 3 seconds. The LCD screen on the receiver now shows the battery life of your microphone. Use the volume knob on the receiver to adjust the volume.
Features & Highlights
- This Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices, compared with a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. The wireless system provides cordless freedom and ease of use
- Easy to set up and operate with Dual-Channel up to 200 selectable UHF frequencies (640-690 MHz) and independent volume controls
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent;Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noises and boost dynamic range. The cardioid microphone pickup pattern produces superb feedback and off-axis rejection
- Up to 300 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages
- Note: Please connect the wireless microphone system to a PA system (a powered/active speaker or an amplifier, sold separately) to work
|Package Weight:||2.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sound Town, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: H6OW5TSL, ean: 0700315922546,
The Countryman H6 omnidirectional wireless headset microphone is perfect for houses of worship, theaters, broadcasters, and presenters. Combining the transparent sound quality and moisture-resistant capsule design of the E6 earset with a comfortable,...
mpn: PDWM4540, ean: 0068888757621,
The Pyle PDWM4540 delivers clear, noise-free wireless transmission and excellent sound reproduction. Simple setup and installation allow you to transmit clear sound instantly. System features include (4) individual balanced XLR output jacks for addit...
By Audio 2000S
mpn: AWM6522U, ean: 0844565010100,
The Audio2000's AWM6522U is UHF rechargeable wireless microphone built in with 16 selectable frequencies which intended to be a solution for interference With the recharge mechanism built right on the top of the receiver, makes the wireless micropho...
By Elite Core
mpn: HS-09-SH-TAN, ean: 0759681005483,
The Elite Core Audio OSP HS-09 is an omnidirectional condenser earset microphone. It provides excellent voice reproduction and high output gain for public speaking, singing, and theatrical applications. It is supplied with two detachable and replacea...
mpn: PDWM3450, ean: 0031111608724,
The Pyle PDWM3450 delivers clear, noise free, wireless transmission over 16 channels. This easy-to-use and easy-to-install system features individual balanced XLR outputs and a 1/4 inch mixed output. The included plug-in transmitters feature a female...
mpn: 500074, ean: 0615104100220,
This is for 1- New Sennheiser e609 guitar/instrument microphone and a 20ft XLR mic cable. With a unique flat front design and high SPL capability, the e609 allows you to hang the mic directly against the face of a guitar cabinet, providing maximum is...
mpn: PGXD14-X8, ean: 0042406190527,
View larger Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass The PGXD14 Bodypack Wireless System is part of the Guitar/Bass wireless systems family. PGX Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones,...
mpn: FB-V04, ean: 0712265324844,
Specification: 1) Voltage: 110V 2) Professional 4 Way VHF System, 4 Bodypack with Headset mic (4 pcs lavalier mic as gifts), 3) Operation Range: Over 50M (over 160 ft) 4) Power On/Off Switch, individual RF & AF Indicators, Volume Controls 5) 1/4" A...
mpn: WLX-PRO, ean: 0801200957817,
A Complete System Which Includes The Wl/t-pro A Belt-pack Transmitter (wm-pro) With Electret Condenser Lavalier Microphone (ex-503) And The Wr-pro Receiver Which Comes With Both Shoe-mount And Hook And Loop Fastener. All Receivers And Transmitters In...
Features•Orders Fulfilled By Seller to USA will use DHL,normally takes 3-7 business days for delivery.Please provide valid phone #.•One transmitter can work with multiple receivers•Volume control on each receiver•Frequency synthesized PLL cir...