Shure KSM8/B Dualdyne Vocal Microphone
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Shure KSM8/B Dualdyne Vocal Microphone by Shure at IGWT. MPN: KSM8/B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone, the premium KSM8 Dual dyne Cardioid Vocal Dynamic Microphone is a groundbreaking feat
As the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone, the premium KSM8 Dual dyne Cardioid Vocal Dynamic Microphone is a groundbreaking feat of engineering design. Meticulously crafted for revolutionary vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement control for world-class live performance in top-tier professional venues. Featuring the single purest cardioid polar pattern that Shure has developed to date, the patented Dual dyne cartridge of the KSM8 virtually eliminates proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection while providing sound professionals the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing, along with the reliability of dynamic microphone feedback control. The live performance dynamic microphone that only Shure could make.
Features & Highlights
- Patented cartridge design features two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and a groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect greatly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Neutral mid- and high-frequency reproduction due to controlled proximity effect results in the most natural-sounding dynamic microphone available
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material, maximizing the magnetic field for the highest output level
- Re-imagined Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount features tuned cavities, specific resistances, and precisely machined components fully integrated into the cartridge's acoustic properties, delivering exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low-frequency response
- Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted movement from plosives or impact
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional water, plosive and wind protection
|Item Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RE27N/D, ean: 0800549414470,
Dynamic Cardioid Multipurpose MicrophoneDynamic cardioid microphone. Reduces proximity effect to maintain uniform LF response at any distance. 3 switchable filters: one high frequency. 2 low frequencies. and an internal blast/wind filter cover3-year ...
By Digital Reference
mpn: DRDK4, ean: 0656238012935,
Use the 4 application-specific microphones in the DRDK 4-Piece Drum Mic Kit to capture the punch, detail, and clarity of your complete drum kit during live performance or studio recording. The 4 microphones in the Digital Reference DRK4 Drum Micropho...
mpn: ND76, ean: 0750408412508,
The ND76 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic cardioid vocal microphone. Designed to be a workhorse for excellent all-around voice applications, the ND76 capsule is precisely tuned to deliver crisp, clear, and balanced vocal presenc...
By Golden Age Project
mpn: GAPD2, ean: 8717624850899,
Golden Age Project D2 Large Dynamic Microphone. The D2 is a high quality dynamic microphone with a full bodied sound and an excellent transient response....
mpn: 005172, ean: 0615104051720,
Omni microphones tend to pick up everything equally, including background noise. The MD 46 cardioid interview mic focuses on the subject, increasing clarity while reducing background noise. Designed to deliver low handling and wind noise, and to elim...
mpn: E865-S, ean: 4006087048474,
The e865 S is the highlight of evolution 800 Series stage microphones. It is a rugged cindenser mic that cuts easily through high on-stage levels. Full precise sound, especially in the treble. It has a noiseless On/Off switch.Super Cardioid pickup pa...
mpn: AT808G, ean: 0042005309023,
Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored freque...
mpn: U855QL, ean: 0042005140923,
A high-quality talk-back, paging, and dispatch microphone....
mpn: 798304083569, ean: 0798304083569,
This stage ready live vocal package for the Sennheiser e 835 (3pk) Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphones is the perfect solution to vocal mic'ing for the stage, which also includes (3) Tall Microphone Boom Stands to position and support microphones and...
mpn: PGA52-LC, ean: 0042406396592,
The PGA52 is a professional quality kick drum microphone with highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Featuring a swivel joint with a quick release latch for fast and flexible positioning, the PGA52 is ideal for use in l...