Product Description & Reviews
Sound Pressure Level - the real measure of a powered speaker! SPL (sound pressure level) is also commonly referred to as efficiency and sensitivity. This parameter is a measure representing a speaker's loudness. A higher SPL equates to a louder speaker. The PVX p 15 powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and amp technology. These enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. The Peavey PVXp 15 is constructed with a 15" heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofer with a 2-3/8-inch voice coil for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs. Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance. With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your "go to" speakers for sound reinforcement.
Features & Highlights
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- Multiple cabinet fly points; Pole mountable cabinet; RX 14 titanium compression driver; 12" high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Angled side for use as monitor when required; LED signal present and DDT active indicator; Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input; Exclusive DDT compression and speaker protection; XLR and 1/4" through outputs; Molded in cabinet handles
- Weight Unpacked: 42.00 lb
|Item Weight:||48.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||49.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.3 x 19 x 19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.