Personal onstage monitoring – Powerful amplification and great set of features - Never miss the bridge again with the PM-200A by your side!
The Nady PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor is the perfect tool for monitoring audio on stage or in rehearsal. This unit puts the controls at your fingertips so you'll never have to scream for "More Monitors!" again. The Nady PM-200A is tailored to reduce feedback while allowing vocals and instruments to stand out in the mix. Simply connect a line level feed from the main or monitor mixer to the ¼” TRS input and adjust the EQs and volume to your environment. Or connect your instrument/vocal microphone directly, before sending to the main PA, to hear yourself only.
The PM-200A can be mounted on a mic stand (with optional mic stand mount adapter), set on a keyboard, amplifier, or table for effective up-close monitoring, or used as a stage monitor with four different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility. Balanced XLR and ¼” inputs to connect a variety of audio sources. Two ¼” speaker outputs and a ¼” line output for daisy-chaining monitors or connecting to mixers and PAs. MOSFET circuitry with thermal, short circuit, and anti-thump on/off protection.
Mic Input: balanced XLR- Impedance: 2kΩ
Line Input: balanced/unbalanced TRS 1/4" - Impedance: 20kΩ (10kΩ unbalanced)
Line Output: balanced XLR - Output Impedance: 1.4kΩ
Headphone Output: 1/4" TRS Stereo
EQ controls: ±12dB (High: 10kHz / Mid: 2.5kHz / Low: 120Hz)
Power Amp Output: 2 internal speakers, 2 external 1/4" outputs
Power: 2 x 50W RMS @ 8Ω (Total 100W RMS) / 2 x 75W RMS @ 4Ω (Total 150W RMS)
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50kHz
Internal Speakers: 5" full-range - Impedance: 8Ω
Features & Highlights
- Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by placing the sound where you most need it. Lightweight, compact and durable design, ideal for road use
- A pair of 5" Ferro-fluid drivers offer clear, powerful sound with high SPL levels, low distortion, high intelligibility at key vocal/instrument frequencies, and excellent feedback rejection
- The internal 150W RMS amplifier powers the internal drivers, and can also power up to four PM-100 passive monitors by using the two external speaker ¼" outputs. The internal speakers can operate simultaneously or be turned off via a Speaker Enable switch
- Hear yourself loud and clear with a whooping 125dB SPL (Max) that cuts through even the loudest ambient noise clutter. A separate ¼" headphone output lets you monitor audio privately
- Can be positioned at 4 different angles for optimum placement; integrated 5/8" socket allows mounting on a microphone stand (with optional adapter)
|Manufacturer:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Publisher:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Studio:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Item Weight:||9.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Adam Audio
mpn: A7X, ean: 0798304299038,
The predecessor to the A7X, the A7, became the most famous of all ADAM monitors in a very short time. Not only has it been reviewed over three dozen times with outstanding results, it has also received numerous awards. The A7 quickly gained mass appe...
mpn: P16-I, ean: 0613815599692,
The Behringer POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want - "more me!" P16-M Personal Mixers lets each performer take control of what they hear, allowing the engineer to concentrate on p...