Enttec ODE POE 70406 Open ArtNet DMX Ethernet MK2 RDM Lighting Controller Interface
Free Shipping Included! Enttec ODE POE 70406 Open ArtNet DMX Ethernet MK2 RDM Lighting Controller Interface by SIRS-E at IGWT. MPN: 70406. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. More powerful than ever The new ODE POE Mk2 supports newer protocols, and offers greater options than ever before. Simple and easy to use, thanks to
More powerful than ever The new ODE POE Mk2 supports newer protocols, and offers greater options than ever before. Simple and easy to use, thanks to the built in web interface. Ready to connect and control your lights remotely. Supports power over Ethernet. POE router or injector required, unless you add the optional 7V power supply. RDM over Art-Net Supports RDM Over Art-Net (controller). When enabled, all RDM fixtures connected to the ODE, can be configured using any RDM over Art-net software. Input or Output Choose from Input mode (receives DMX, and sends over Ethernet), or Output mode (sends DMX). Input mode supports options for broadcast or unicast. Box Contents Each ODE POE Mk2 (sku 70406) comes with a 2m CAT5 ethernet cable, and a user manual. (power adapter is not included)
Features & Highlights
- Supports IEEE 802.3af to provide Power over Ethernet. A POE Injector or router is required to provide power over Ethernet.
- Web-based configuration. Use your favorite browser, and click a few buttons and you are done.
- Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, Streaming ACN sACN, and ESP. Use whichever you prefer, simply change the protocol using the web configuration.
- ODE Mk2 is factory set to use DHCP IP addressing. Simply connect to your existing router, and any supported software will find it.
- Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Either enable or disable merging, to suit your needs.
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.26 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|