CenterStage DigiCast DC-2 Dual Digital Wireless Lapel Microphone System – 300 ft range – 48kHz / 24 bit - Simple set up – Detailed sound
Free Shipping Included! CenterStage DigiCast DC-2 Dual Digital Wireless Lapel Microphone System – 300 ft range – 48kHz / 24 bit - Simple set up – Detailed sound by Center Stage at IGWT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Clear, accurate audio reproduction and problem-free operation Be the center of the attention at your next gig, presentation, or karaoke session with
Be the center of the attention at your next gig, presentation, or karaoke session with the CenterStageTM DigiCastTM Dual Digital Wireless Lapel Microphone system. Enjoy interference-free wireless transmission, and focus on your performance, not your equipment!
This system can be set up in just a couple of steps and connects to your mixer or amplifier either with the included ¼" cable (for line level operation) or with standard XLR microphone cables (not included). Easy volume adjustment from the receiver front panel and quick monitoring of the audio signal coming from the transmitters with an LED allow for flexible and simple operation. The CenterStageTM DigiCastTM wireless system delivers great sound every time!
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz ±3dB
Digital format: 48kHz / 24 bit / QPSK modulation
Dynamic range: 120dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
Operating Range: 300 ft. typical
Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
Controls: Power ON/OFF, Volume Control
Mixed ¼" unbalanced jack (360 mV/ no load)
XLR Balanced outputs (±12 mV/600 Ohm load)
LED Indicators: Power ON, RF/AF LEDs
Power Requirements: 13.5VDC Regulated @ 400mA
DC input: 2.1mm barrel jack
Audio Input: Digital LTTM: 1/8" (3.5mm) locking mini-jack, for headworn or lavalier microphone
RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
CONTROLS: Power On/Off
LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery Alert (red)
Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline
Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours
Features & Highlights
- Great professional sounding microphone system. 48kHz / 24-bit digital audio format and transmission over the UHF range.
- A great solution for virtually any application. Singers, instructors, speakers... Anywhere you need to be heard!
- Rugged receiver with volume control, Two XLR mic outputs, Mixed ¼" line output, power switch, LCD display, AF LEDs (to monitor incoming audio) RF LEDs (confirms pairing with the transmitter).
- Box contents: DC-2 dual receiver, 2 wireless bodypacks with lapel microphones, AC adapter, ¼" audio cable, manual
- Risk-free 90-day warranty
|Color:||Dual Bodypack Transmitter (Lavalier)|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.09 x 2.87 x 2.87 inches|