The all-new Alto Professional Truesonic TS2W series takes the amazing performance, utility and stunning industrial design of the TS2 range and adds the convenience of Bluetooth wireless streaming.
The new Truesonic TS2W family strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—combined with the ability to wirelessly stream signals from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Alto Professional Truesonics have established a well-deserved benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2Ws, we’ve significantly enhanced that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of two models, the TS212W and TS215W. The amplifiers in both are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over our previous Truesonic line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
Frequently Asked Questions
How loud can it get? How much power does it have?
The TS215W loudspeaker comes with a 15" woofer with a 2" voice coil and a 1" neodymium compression driver. It can pump out audio at 1100 watts of peak power (700W LF + 400W HF) and 550 watts of continuous RMS power (350W LF + 200W HF).
Why doesn't the TS215W have a built-in fan? Won't it overheat?
All of the speakers in the Alto TS2 series are passively cooled, so no fan is required. This results in a quieter and more efficient speaker. You never have to worry about the TS215W overheating.
Where do I set the volume control knobs on my TS215W?
This depends on a number of factors, including what you have connected to the speaker and the various levels you have already set on your other equipment. You can find a great guide about Gain Staging this link - http://www.noterepeat.com/products/alto-professional/pa-speakers/truesonic-series/436-alto-professional-truesonic-series-hardware-setup. This guide provides an overview of how to gain stage all of your equipment that connects to your Alto speakers to help ensure the clearest, loudest sound possible!
What is the XLR Mix Out for?
Use a standard XLR cable to connect the Mix Out to another loudspeaker. The signal sent from this output is a summed Mono signal of the two inputs.
Can I bring the TS215W to a different country?
We do not recommend using a TS215W outside of the country where it was purchased unless an authorized service technician has approved it. For the TS215W to safely be used, an internal jumper needs to be changed, and the fuse needs to be replaced. This requires a service technician. For more information on service centers who may be qualified to perform this procedure, please contact Alto Technical Support.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help! Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF)
- 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 15” (380 mm) woofer, 2.5” (64 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1” (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2,000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB peak, 127 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20,000 Hz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz – 22,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs
- (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Inrush current at initial switch-on: 3.61 A
- Inrush current after power supply interruption: 3.91 A
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 15.6” x 14.1” x 25.7”
- Weight: 28.4 lbs
- TS215W Loudspeaker
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual