Alto Professional TS215 | 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Integrated Mixer (1100W Peak / 550W Continuous)
Alto Professional TS215 | 15'' 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Integrated Mixer (1100W Peak / 550W Continuous) by Alto Professional at IGWT. MPN: TS215. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In 2011, Alto Professional launched the Truesonic 1 series, which achieved wide acceptance around the world—from houses of worship to mobile
In 2011, Alto Professional launched the Truesonic 1 series, which achieved wide acceptance around the world—from houses of worship to mobile entertainers to backyard patios. In the process, we established a new benchmark for loudspeakers.
With the TS2 series, we set that standard even higher.
This series consists of three models: the TS210, TS212 and TS215. We maintained the previous features that made them popular, but made them all significantly louder. Regardless of size, each model is 1100 watts peak, 550 watts continuous to have the power to fill larger rooms and maintain clarity without distortion.
The TS2 series has a more professional appearance. The trapezoidal frame, durable polypropylene cabinet, and perforated steel grille provide a quality of form to suit any venue and match the excellent acoustics you're already accustomed to.
We made them easier to transport. The TS215 is seven pounds lighter than its predecessor with five integrated handles, so it's comfortable to pick up and carry in any orientation. It also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points to securely install it wherever it would sound best.
Finally, our ground-up designed incorporates advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that runs cleaner, quieter, and has greater long-term reliability.
The Alto Professional TS215 is more powerful and better-looking, with greater portability and superior engineering—all without a jump in price.
- Output Power
- 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF)
- 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 15” woofer, 2” voice coil
- High Frequency: 1” neodymium driver
- Crossover: 2,000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20,000 Hz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz – 22,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 80°/100° H x 60° V nominal
- (2) 1/4” TRS or XLR inputs
- (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 15.60” x 14.04” x 25.68”
- Weight: 32.72 lbs
- Truesonic TS215 Loudspeaker
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Features & Highlights
- New model of professional-grade 15-inch Truesonic loudspeaker for venues, events, gigs, and get-togethers
- Re-engineered from ground up to enhance power output and sound clarity
- Redesign improves durability, decreases weight, and adds handles for easier transport
- Fanless, passive cooling - speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Maintains previous features such as built-in two-channel mixer, two XLR inputs and two 1/4" mic/line inputs
|Manufacturer:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Publisher:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Studio:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Item Weight:||32.72 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.6 x 25.7 x 25.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||44.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.39 x 19.13 x 19.13 inches|